Saturday, April 23, 2011

Small Cell Cancer More Condition_symptoms

Antauro Japanese leaders: "My brother did not visit me but still vote for him" .- Do not rule out taking up arms against Ollanta if betraying national interests

From prison, where he is serving a sentence for a popular insurrection, Antauro Humala criticizes the candidates and reaffirms its ideology etnocacerista.


interview Leandro Dario, Journal Profile , Buenos Aires

Locked seven years in prison for staging a Piedras Gordas insurrection against the government of Alejandro Toledo, retired Major Antauro Humala, brother of presidential candidate Ollanta Humala, fired in an exclusive dialogue with PROFILE against the man who played the second round with Keiko Fujimori, the nationalist leader, asserting that the "political game with the same tricks of the traditional parties. " Antauro, who also starred in a military uprising against Alberto Fujimori, decided to break the silence maintained by the Peruvian media and through a questionnaire sent by this newspaper, did not rule out taking up arms against a possible government of Ollanta.

While waiting for the May 18-two weeks before the runoff election, the Supreme Court determines whether to uphold his sentence of 25 years or if it reduces the penalty, the leading exponent of ethnocacerism, an ideology that, according to Antauro, "is the vanguard of ethno-nationalism or nationalism DNA ", Fujimori criticizes, his brother and argues that it is considered innocent.

- Do you think the sentence of 25 years who applied the Peruvian justice system is fair?

"I'm arrested on charges of" rebellion "as a result of the survey conducted in the city of Andahaylas in January 2005 against the government of Alejandro Toledo. Regarding the sentence of 25 years I think obviously absurd, since the same constitution of my country includes the right of insurgency against any illegitimate government, as was that of President Toledo, registered with false signatures and turned to neoliberalism globe.

- What connection had his brother in the last military uprising which you starred? -Ni

recent or previously have been involved with someone in the uprising. It happens that the TV station Frecuencia Latina Peru Propal a video of when I Andahuaylas, which told people that the place of the insurrection had been ordered by Ollanta. But I must clarify that I always acted independently, without orders from anyone. As to why I'm tried and convicted and my brother, ask the Peruvian judges.

"In the seven years he was arrested, his brother never visited him in prison. Why away politically and personally?

"He turned away from me politically. I visit since November 2005. I think if it is true that the ideological and political common origin was our father, in my case clearly still maintain the essence of nationality and ethnicity, so my political expression is much more radical and fundamentalist the project of my brother. In any case, the big difference between them, profiled since the first military insurgency in Tacna in October 2000 was the classic dichotomy between reform and revolution.

- Feeling betrayed by his brother?

(Do not answer the question.)

- What is the main virtue is his brother that he can bring to the presidency? Ollanta

-political plays the same tricks of the traditional parties, that is its main virtue, if you may qualify.

- Is up in arms against a new government Ollanta?

"The etnocaceristas us up in arms (as we did against the governments of Fujimori and Toledo) against any ruler who betrays the national interest. Support for an eventual government of my brother would be subject to comply with the central themes of his original government plan, without political concessions is currently making to the party-balloon-neoliberal.

-Keiko Fujimori promised to grant amnesty to free his father, former President Alberto Fujimori. Are you hopeful that his brother Ollanta do the same for you if elected president?

-Keiko's campaign has another central axis, which is the maintenance of balloon-neoliberal program. The release of his father, at least officially, is not a central point of your program. However, it is basically an emotional appeal to the electorate, with projections of political empowerment. As for my release, I need not have hope, because even in the event of losing Ollanta, penitentiary benefits under me, given that I have spent seven years in prison. However, in a scenario would arise presidential Ollanta a short in the nationalist electorate who would not admit my stay in prison. Also, my release should be more socio-political factors electoral politicians.

- Who would vote in the second round: Keiko Fujimori or his brother?

"Prisoners do not vote in Peru. But if I had an obligation to vote and facing a crisis in which there is no choice, vote for my brother Ollanta although I visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment