Monday, December 6, 2010

Free Sand Rail Design

Altos Los Blancos The case of Charles Hall (Part 1): Introduction to the case and interviews Paola Harris




Representation of the Upper White by Teresa Barbatelli



Introduction.

Charles Hall claims to have seen and interacted with an extraterrestrial race that he describes as the "White High" while serving in the Base Nellis Air Force as a meteorologist from 1965 to 1967. In his series of books, "Millennial Hospitality
" / "Millennial Hospitality" (2002), he describes his experiences as fiction, however, in a series of interviews he says that the experiences were real and that the U.S. Air Force. UU. in fact, was staying with extraterrestrials who signed agreements during the 1950's, if not before. Altos Los Blancos are humanoid (represented in the picture above). The first research on the UFO phenomenon seriously studied the history of Charles Hall is Paola Harris, who interviewed him in July 2003, presenting the case of the UFO community Hall / Exopolitics, and commissioning an artistic representation of the Upper White as see in the picture above.


Paola Harris
interview with Charles Hall.
Interviewer: Paola Harris

Interviewee: Charles Hall

Original:
BibliotecaPleyades.net

Date of Interview: July 2003
Translation and Bala Zeta
:

sersignificaser.blogspot.com



Interview with Charles Hall, July 2003 - Colorado Springs



1 .- What is the evidence that there are aliens interacting with humans on this planet?

addition to my own personal experiences, the best evidence I have consists of oral reports given to me other men who served with me in the
USAF Air Force (United States) in the period of time from 1965 to 1968. I, personally, I have no physical evidence, photographs, documents, printed or written reports. However, over the years, I've seen several pictures and extremely reliable reports published in books by other authors that show and report on the White Highlands. The images showed one of the scout ships of the White Highlands. One of the most interesting reports was published by J.
Allen Hynek, famous for
Project Blue Book (Blue Book)
. He presented the findings after the chemical analysis the material was reported to have fallen off the bottom of a UFO
. In this report, published around the late 1960's, he stated that chemical composition was similar to the composition of the scrap metal taken from an aluminum furnace that had been exposed to a heat of about 1100 º F (593 º C) .

    He failed to realize that the chemical composition of this "scrap aluminum is the same composition of modern optical fibers that have been exposed to high temperatures up to its melting point. Optical fibers have a chemical composition which is very high in aluminum. If he had noticed the similarity, he had had hard evidence of UFOs, which also points the way toward understanding the construction of their antigravity energy devices. If U.S. scientists had examined the subatomic particles that are easily created (such as mesons, baryons, etc..) To see which of them can have their controlled path through optical fibers, their work had resulted in one of the greatest discoveries in physics of all time.
The physical construction of the scout ship and spaceship outer space Whites Altos is described in more detail in my books. In addition, the appendix of Millennial Hospitality III The Road Home, I known my physical theory called "Theory of Photon Hall." I think this explains why the construction of the ship of the Tall Whites makes ships greatly accelerate rapidly at speeds above the speed of light.



    2 .- Can you talk about your personal experience?
  • Yes My series of three books titled "Millennial Hospitality" ("Millennial Hospitality") and related writings, describe in detail my personal experiences in
  • Indian Springs,
  • Nevada, and my personal interactions with tall white aliens, whose base is in the mountains north of Indian Springs, Nevada.






Springs Interview Indiana - June 19, 2004











3 .- What was your job and position in the Nellis Base? Please set dates.
I enlisted in the USAF in July 1964. After completing basic training Lackland AFB in
in San Antonio, Texas, was trained as a meteorologist in the Air Force Training School of Meteorology, USAF (USAF Weather Training School) at Chanute AFB, Illinois. My duties were USAF meteorologist throughout my service in the USAF. In late March or early April 1965, was drafted into the squad weather station at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada. I stayed at Nellis AFB from early spring 1965 to May 1967. While I was permanently stationed at Nellis AFB, Nev., several trips I was appointed temporary work as a meteorologist in the mountain ranges at Nellis artillery found in Indian Springs, Nevada. With temporary work means that I received money and perks for serving on the mountain ranges of Indian Springs. However, my chain of command, my salary records, and my email still at Nellis AFB. Among my work travel time in Indian Springs, I could return to Nellis AFB to work on several short periods.
For example, I returned to work at Nellis AFB during the Christmas holidays of 1965. As described in my first book, Millennial Hospitality, at first, other meteorologists from the USAF and I shared and took turns in the work in Indian Springs. However, during the late summer of 1965, and at least twice in early 1966, in separate incidents, I replaced meteorologists reported being terrified and threatened while on the outside, in the mountain ranges. One was severely attacked and gave discharge. Another team of two men refused meteorologists out to the mountain because they reported they were followed and harassed when they were out there. After those events, as described in my first book, formed a committee of senior officers of the USAF and government officials and decided to send only as the chief meteorologist at the mountain ranges of artillery Indian Springs, while still maintaining the temporary work status of their payments and extra privileges. They gave me special orders, as I described in my first book. From that moment on, I stayed almost constant at Indian Springs. Returned to work at Nellis AFB just a few short periods of time to rest and take a leave, etc.





Map of Indian Springs








The May 7, 1967 I was transferred from Nellis AFB to Binh Thuy AFB in Vietnam South. I stayed in Binh Thuy from the May 7, 1967 until May 8, 1968. I was at Binh Thuy on the Great Communist Tet Offensive. After completing my work trip to Vietnam, I returned to the U.S. and was honorably discharged from the USAF on 8 May 1968 Travis AFB, California.


4 .- Were there other people besides you who saw the White Altos?

Yes, the tall white aliens were seen on the outskirts of the mountain ranges of Indian Springs by many in the USAF. The USAF personnel was with them frequently about and around the outdoor complex located in different mountain ranges during operations day and night. Meet Senior White aliens was so shocking that they are commonly alluded to as ghosts, angels, or fantastic creatures. For example, meteorologists saw a group of them next to each other often reported seeing a floating radioactive horse named "Range Four Harry." Another USAF personnel would report having seen visions of the white small Altos at close range, and then report having had an experience of "Lost Time" (Missing Time) or have had an unusual dream.


5 .- Have you ever been in the company of other soldiers? When?
Yes, as I reported in my books and writings, a frequent I saw the tall white aliens generally accompanied by the USAF and other senior officers of the USAF .

6 .- What was your first encounter with these beings White?

In late May 1965 and early June 1965. However, many months needed monitor the impact, terror, my natural fear towards them, and accept the reality of my experiences. As the story in my books and writings, for many months I lived denying my experiences, and instead preferred to believe in almost any other explanation for what was happening.


7 .- What message gave you "The Professor" and how they want to interact with us?

Added White Women calling itself "The Professor" ("The Teacher") told me explicitly that all they really wanted was that people enjoy, while were here.





8 .- Do you still believe that they are here?




Entrance alien hangar
Yes I believe they are still there because the main hangar and barracks were permanent constructions located in the mountains the north end of Indian Springs Valley. The aliens live underground. The main hangar is underground and is inside a mountain. It has an ideal location. Allows spacecraft to the outer space of the Upper White easily come here to Earth, landing in front of the entrance to the hangar, and then enter and leave the hangar without being seen easily and without interfering with the civil airline operations in the area of \u200b\u200bLas Vegas.

9 .- Do you think there could be other races on Earth? Where?

Yes In the third book titled "Millennial Hospitality III, The Road Home" I describe the second alien race that I have personally known and who are here on Earth. In my book I refer to them as
Norwegians. I think they are coming here from a nearby star as, perhaps,
Barnard Star, which is approximately 5.5 light years away. They may also come from the next star after Barnard's Star, which is about 6 light years away and is located generally in the same direction. I found them in Cambridge, Wisconsin in 1961 and then in Madison, Wisconsin in late 1962 and early summer of 1963. They look exactly like the people of southern Norway, with the exception that they only have 24 teeth and fingers slightly webbed. Humans, of course they have 32 teeth. The teeth in these aliens are much shorter roots than those of humans, and can replace any tooth that accidentally losing reach. This means they are not limited to only two sets of teeth like us. I'm thinking that there may be some dentists, both in Madison and in Wisconsin, and northern Europe, in other university communities in the colder areas of the world that could verify their existence. By the way, as I described in my books and writings, those I knew personally, had an exceptionally quiet and pleasant disposition. It seems they just want to fit into our society and enjoy life.



10 .- Why did you write "Millennial Hospitality"?

Sources: - Introduction by Michael Salla.
I wrote the book series The Millennial Hospitality because I want my children and grandchildren understand how I felt when I met a tall white aliens out of the valley at Indian Springs in Nevada.
-
Interview with Charles Hall, Paola Harris.

Related Link:

-
Altos Los Blancos, the case of Charles Hall (Part 2): Interview by Paola Harris and David Coote

-
Altos Los Blancos, the case of Charles Hall (Part 3 and final): Interview and Analysis Michael Salla. Testimony of Charles Hall in Fastwalkers

Translated and subtitled by:
Zeta & Bala

Being Mean to Be




0 comments:

Post a Comment